ABOUT THE SURF RETAILERS FEDERATION Inc
The Surf Retailers Federation Inc (SRF) is a non profit organization, founded by, and run by Surf Retailers. SRF is an incorporated association under the NSW Associations Incorporation Act 2009. A copy of the Constitution is available here; SRF Constitution.PDF
The association serves as the preeminent voice for surf retailers on a grassroots level with manufacturers, suppliers, and other associations.
Surf Retailers Federation membership is limited to retailers who:
- Sell surfing hardgoods including but not limited to; surfboards, bodyboards and associated accessories or
- Sell recognized industry brands with
- a surf lifestyle premise and
- carry multiple brands or a single brand
The SRF is run by its members, who through the elected Board determines policies and sets strategic goals. The Board is directed and maintains its strength and focus through the input of its members and is the public voice of the Surf Retailer Federation.
The Surf Retailers Federation works to improve the overall vibrancy and business opportunities for the surf industry and its members. Central to this are its two annual flagship events;
- the Surf Industry Awards and
- the Surf Industry Summit
SRF sponsorship is limited to;
- endemic surf industry brands and hardgoods manufacturers, whose
- primary sales channel is surf shops,
- surf lifestyle related media and
- ancillary suppliers approved by the Surf Retailers Federation Board.